Re: some observations

To: "Keith Grider" <k.grider@earthlink.net>, "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: some observations
From: "Ken Cory" <kencory@lvcm.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 19:47:19 -0800
Cc: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>, "v8" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
 There is a kit that used to be available
> which adapted a weber metering assembly on a Holley. I know nothing
> other than it used to be available. A Ford buddy swears that it is much
> better off idle than a standard Holley, but I do not know.

I thought that's what the Edelbrock carb is.  It's a Carter with a weber
metering assembly originally developed by ?  (Redline?)  can't quite
remember.  But I remember Edelbrock bought the whole deal from the original
developer.  Or am I just crossing wires in my old age, and confusing which
brand got the weber assembly?

Ken C.