Re: Intermittent Coil Problem ?

To: jimbb88@erols.com, rickhuber1@home.com, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Intermittent Coil Problem ?
From: CraigFaubel@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 22:15:24 EDT
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I believe you're discussing 215s, but what combination of electronics and
distributor exactly was that?   I've seen lots of Pertronix (?) writings and
since there are a couple of us in the midst of putting together our V8s (a
couple of us are Ford 302s), maybe we should pay attention to the details
before deleting things and wondering later.  I have Mallory Unilite
distributor and nothing further so far, and I think British Pete in
Indianapolis has the stock Ford distributor but I think he's thinking of
Pertronix.