WA ABFM - great V8 turn out.

To: <MGB-V8@autox.team.net>
Subject: WA ABFM - great V8 turn out.
From: "Larry" <larry@larryembrey.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 08:46:41 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hey list,
Just wanted to give my thanks to all the V8 people that showed up to the 2001
ABFM in Bellevue this year.  This is a huge British car meet held annually in
the Seattle, WA area.  This year's salute was to the MG, and we had a great
turn out of stock, and modified cars.  In attendance were 6 Locally owned V8
cars that came from as far as Victoria BC and Olympia WA.  All the attending
conversion were 215/rover based, one being a factory original MGB GTV8.  All
the cars were beautiful, Bill's car as usual received lots of ogling with it's
wheel flares and hood scoop, and mirror shine red paint.  3 Cars sported the
chrome bumper look while 3 had the Rubber bumper set-up.  All in all it was a
nice mix of different styles of conversion which let people see all the
possibilities when doing a conversion.  THANKS GUYS!

With this kind of turn out (and knowing of four more V8 conversions being
built in the Tacoma area alone) it is only a matter of time until we get a V8
convention out on this side of the continent..  HINT, HINT..