Re: Oil pressure

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil pressure
From: BlkfxdWG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:21:11 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
In a message dated 02/28/2001 9:10:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tduhamel@scprototech.com writes:

<< (Can you feed a probe through the drain plug to see if you can find the
 pickup? >>

Tim,  I was thinking the same thing this morning!

Turns out the oil pressure relief valve & spring were installed incorrectly.
I crammed a bunch of vasoline with the relief valve, then ran the drill
backwards for a few seconds, then spun it clockwise and now I've got OIL
PRESSURE!  Man, I was about to go back to Chevys.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Now, back to the garage.

Carl Floyd