RE: Best way to lower a '78 MGB

To: <tduhamel@scprototech.com>, "'Kevin & Deana Brown'" <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>, "'MGV8 list'" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Best way to lower a '78 MGB
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:17:47 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
My 1969 is equipped with the early xmember and the early steering rack/shaft, I
used Glenn's AC mounts.  It was tight, but
everything fit.  The only mod required was to change the angle of the steering
shaft, use a smaller u-joint, and of course move the
location where the shaft goes through the firewall.  I did not have to
lengthen/shorten the shaft.

Larry Hoy