RE: Wiring harnesses

To: "Jim Stuart" <jimbb88@erols.com>, "James Nazarian Jr" <James.Nazarian@colorado.edu>
Subject: RE: Wiring harnesses
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 20:44:30 -0600
Cc: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
James, some time ago Jim S suggested to me I check out Ron Francis' Wire Works
(See Jim, I do listen).  Although I haven't re-wired my car I did call and
request a catalog.  They have anything and everything you need.  You might give
them a call at 1 800 292-1940.

I don't know about World Wide Wire, but the systems I've seen, label each wire,
from end to end.  (not just the end, but all along the way).  I would make sure
that no matter who you buy from they have this feature.

I'm not sure I explained that right.  For instance, the right turn signal wire
would say "right turn signal" over and over again all the way along the wire.
After troublshooting the MG tangle many times this seems like a great idea.  Of
course if there aren't any splices it may be a feature you never use???!!!

Larry Hoy