Wiring harnesses

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiring harnesses
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@colorado.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 17:33:52 -0600 (MDT)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Is there anyone out there building a complete harness for their V8?  I am
about to buy my supplies from WorldWideWire and they have offered me a
discount if I have anyone else to go in on it with.  Looks like under $200
each for wire, spiral wrap, and fiberglass underhood sleeves.  If anyone
wants the full details email me privately and I'll put them together, I
just got the quote and it includes a lot of options so I have to do the
math yet.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT ever so slowly turning into a V8
'63 Buick 215

"Given a conflict, Murphy's law supercedes Newton's."
-Anon

"Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics."
-Fletcher Knebel