Re: Wheels & Tires

To: goforit@ecn.net.au
Subject: Re: Wheels & Tires
From: Wake074@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 16:56:02 EDT
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Murray,

The reason I was asking about the different offsets, is because they are much
cheaper here in the US.  I can get  nice looking TSW alloy wheels (marketed
for a Honda Accord) for $50 each.  I could also go to a 15" size, with a
similar 35mm offset, for substantianlly cheaper than buying a set of
Panasport Minilite replicas.

Thanks,

Glenn

In a message dated 6/26/00 4:47:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,