Re: Wheels & Tires

To: mhartwig@midsouth.rr.com
Subject: Re: Wheels & Tires
From: Wake074@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 13:20:10 EDT
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Okay, I can understand why I'd want to go with a 205 or 215.  The problem
still lies in the offset.  The minilites typically have the same offset as
the rostyles.  Maybe I should just ask a more direct question.  There is
ample info on this in the mgs list archive, but I can't find an answer to the
following question.

What is the largest offset, I can safely use with a 14" 6" wide rim?

Thanks,

Glenn

In a message dated 6/26/00 1:18:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,