Re: Steering on CBB

To: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Steering on CBB
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@colorado.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 15:58:25 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@colorado.edu>, "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, "'mgb-v8@autox.team.net'" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Jim, thanks for the info.  I put the engine mounts in over the weekend and
I think that I will be ok with an RBB u-joint and possibly  angling the
headers up a few degrees.  My engine appears to be in the same place as
yours based on your pics.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange