RE: Factory MGB V8 pads

To: "KILE, PAUL D" <Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com>, "'Paul Hunt'" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>, "MG V8 List" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>, "Kelvin Dodd" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: RE: Factory MGB V8 pads
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 18:58:53 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I want to thank all of you for your help on the pad situation.  Just to
clarify, I originally
asked which direction to install the V8 pads in an MGA, well that was partially
right.  It is an
MGA, but I just found out that the car has an MGB front suspension.  Of course
that means it
actually is an MGB in this situation.  Confused yet?

Kelvin was interested in whether the pads would fit in the A caliper, Paul Kile
commented also.
Well since the A in question has a B front end we don't know.  I do know they
fit in the B caliper
though.

I'm going to forward a response I got from Kelvin, he posted it to the wrong
list.  He made some
comment about being overworked.  Are your reading this Kelvin? <grin>

Paul H great picts, you musta got a digital camera, thanks.

Larry Hoy