Re: wipers and speakers

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: wipers and speakers
From: Jack Emery <jemery@mint.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 22:17:39 -0400
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
At 03:00 PM 4/2/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Bear in mind that there are two 2-speed systems, and the switches, motors
>and wiring for each are significantly different.  Have a look at the
>schematics on the web site below - select 'Spanners', 'Electrics' and
>'Wipers'.

Right you are, Paul.  I used the late 2spd motor with the early switch and
a few wiring mods.  With an ohmeter and paper I solved the "Rubiks cube" to
make it work.

I used the '72 harness modified to fit the early dash.  To do it again I
would purchase a new '67 harness and be done with it.
Jack Emery
Glenburn Maine
207-884-8523
'67 MGB V-8