Re: Poly Suspension Pads?

To: "KILE, PAUL D" <Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com>
Subject: Re: Poly Suspension Pads?
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 19:05:18 -0500
Cc: "'Wake074@aol.com'" <Wake074@aol.com>, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Paul-

If you just use a "stand alone" warning light circuit - ignition hot, switch
makes ground, wires to a  seperate light, no problem. You may be correct if an
existing warning light is used, someone would have to trace the complete
circuit to be sure you are not back feeding something you did not intend to
make hot.

Good catch.

Jim Stuart