Poly Suspension Pads?

To: jimbb88@erols.com
Subject: Poly Suspension Pads?
From: Wake074@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 08:41:28 EST
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Jim,

My plan was to use the wiring from a 73 B.  I'll probably just get a new
harness, as mine has seen too many DPO's as well as a having a few burnt
wires.  I would like to build something that would be reliable enough to
drive up to the V8 convention in the fall, and I wouldn't be comfortable
doing that with the current wiring.

I didn't realize your note about the parking brake switch.  I think I'll
retain that and wire it into the seat belt warning light.

Do you know where to obtain the poly suspension pads?  Moss appears to sell
the upgraded A-arm bushings etc. but only see the stock crossmember pads.

Thanks,

Glenn