RE: MGB v8 front brakes

To: "'Paul Hunt'" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>, "'Larry Hoy'" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>, MG V8 List <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MGB v8 front brakes
From: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D)
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 12:41:34 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Moss USA claims the V-8 pads will fit the 4-cyl. calipers, they sell a set
of Mintex V-8 pads as a comp. part.  If I get time in the next week or so, I
will test fit my V-8 pads into a 4-cyl. caliper to be sure.  I think the
"handed" nature of the pads refers to the mounting of the pad material on
the backing plate, and the plates are set up so they can only fit one way in
the caliper.
Cheers,
PK