New Info on Website

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: New Info on Website
From: Wake074@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:31:02 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Rather than try to email all the people who requested that I keep them
updated on any new information that I put on my website, I figured I would
just post it here.  I've posted info about the first part of my conversion
along with some pics.  This will only interest the newbies to the conversion
process, as it is not extremely technical in nature.  Look under diary and
pics of my conversion.

<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/wake074/mgbv8.html";>MGB V8 Conversion</A>

The conversion may take an unexpected curve over the next couple of weeks.  I
was the high bidder ($202.50) of a "rust free" 77 B body shell on ebay last
week that I plan on picking up next weekend.  If it is truelly rust free, I
will do the conversion on that instead of my 73B.  The 73 is eventually going
to need sill replacement and shows repaired (somewhat poorly) accident damage
on both the front and the rear ends.  My plan is to switch front crossmembers
to utilize my rebuilt suspension and to get back to chrome bumper ride
height.  (On a positive note, I finally got the engine mounts and steering
rack located on the soon to be discarded B).

The ever deepening saga continues :-)  but at least I'm having fun.

Glenn
Glad he's not married, but pondering where he's ever going to find a 20
something woman who will understand all this :-)

http://members.aol.com/wake074/mgbv8.html