Rover V8 prices...

To: "MGB-V8 List" <mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rover V8 prices...
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 16:39:59 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Well with the possibility of purchasing a local rust free shell that I feel
sorry for, I figure it would be best put to use in an Rover V8 conversion.
So I started calling around on prices, well let me tell you... it is tough
to find anyone local that even knows what a Rover is.  And when I finally
give them a list of models they came in (TR8, Stag, LandRover, RangeRover,
etc...) the prices hover at $2-3000.  That is damn expensive for an
engine...  or at least I think.

So does anyone have a Rover V8 (3.9L FI preferred) or know of anyone wanting
to sell one?  I'm willing to spend $2k, but not when the engine has 100k
miles on it (the lowest quote I got).

Thanks,

--
Kai Radicke -- kmr@pil.net