Re: [Mg-t] Front Shock Bolts

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Front Shock Bolts
From: Charles Hill <chillmog@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 10:35:59 -0600
Stick with the original thread. British size hardware is available.  You
can't just run to Home Depot and pick up some.  Try British Fasteners
(www.*britishfasteners*.com/.) They have a good selection at reasonable
prices.  BTW, if it is a fine thread it isn't Whitworth.  Whitworth is a
coarse thread.  The fine threads are British Standard Fine (BSF).  The
British Fasteners website also has has good charts and information on
the different threads including the BA threads you will find in the
electrical equipment.

Charles Hill

Mg-t@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive