Re: [Mg-t] Air Cleaner Compensation

To: "Mark Sherman" <mrkshrmn@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Air Cleaner Compensation
From: "Dave and Liz DuBois" <ddubois@sinclair.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 09:11:45 -0700 (PDT)
Where most people have had problems with the color tune is in using them
in bright daylight.  Even 20 years ago, when I first saw it demonstrated,
there didn't appear to be much color variation when out in bright light.
A dim garage is the best place to use it, even with today's fuel
formulation.

Cheers,
Dave