Re: [Mg-t] Air Cleaner Compensation

To: mrkshrmn@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Air Cleaner Compensation
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 11:43:45 -0400
Mark,
   Mine worked great before the reformulation of gasoline to 90/10.  With
the current blend, I find that the "bunsen blue" is too lean and that the
mix must be set toward the too-rich colour.
   Doing that seems less precise than lifting the piston to test, so I
have stopped using my Colourtune.
   Gas mixtures vary, however, seasonally and regionally, so it might
work well for you.
Bob
burning the coastal Connecticut blend bought Feb 2009