Re: TD Seat Installation

To: wtsnyder@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: TD Seat Installation
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 08:58:31 -0400
Hi Bill,
   1.  Hinges are forward, as you thought.
   2.  The flat sleeve is screwed to the squab with approx 1/2 inch #6
roundhead screws in my car.   Hinges on my car are cad plated, though the
sleeves are painted black.
   3.   Seat adjuster is outboard on each seat.

   Isn't it pleasant to slip into the TD, to grasp that large skinny
steering wheel, to have the two large instruments right there in front of
you.  The gear change lever does, as the saying goes, fall readily to
hand. Everything else is within convenient reach and sight also. The
little red dots on top of the sidelamps are visible. Even the manual-use
lever for the windscreen wipers is conveniently placed, as you would need
it to be if you were driving in New England this week.  The TD is an
endearing little vehicle.
Bob