Re: TD Seat Installation / Another question

To: "Bill Snyder" <wtsnyder@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: TD Seat Installation / Another question
From: "Bob Donahue" <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 00:49:45 -0500
1. Yes, the seat bottoms are attached only at the front to the T-bolt
receptacles in the floorboard.

But, why are they hinged in the front?????? I can understand the hinge in
back.

2. Mine came with wood screws, the hinge is black.

3. Each adjuster is on the side closest to the door. (Assuming the PO didn't
swap them.)

Bob Donahue (Still Stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
Cars:       52 MGTD - #17639