MGA

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGA
From: "Krislyn Co.LLC" <krislynco.llc@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 09:01:38 -0400
Hello folks..
sorry for asking MGA ?? but i do have T's also and always appreciate the help
on the T list from great smart guys...  last time i got a few less then
freindly emails for asking an A ?? but here we go again... my a is done and i
need to place the rear view mirror..what kind is it originally I have t ones
left and also the placement of the guages on the dashboard is the oil/ temp
guage (LHD) car left of the speaker or to the right? Also my car seems to sit
lower (leans) on the drivers side does this mean it needs new springs or
shocks??
Thanks as always.
rocky