Resolution to Top Fit Problem

To: "MG-T,List" <mg-t@autox.team.net>, "MG-TABC's" <mg-tabc@egroups.com>
Subject: Resolution to Top Fit Problem
From: "Mark Stolzenburg" <stolzy40@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 10:46:14 -0500
Great News! As a follow-up to a recent note I sent to the list, the people
at Moss Motors went up and beyond the call-of-duty to resolve the problem I
had with the Stay fast top. The issue was resolved to my complete
satisfaction. Their quick response and actions renewed my faith in their
organization and I will continue to be one of their loyal customers.
In addition, Moss Motors is interested in hearing from others who had
similar top fit problems. Since I heard from several list members regarding
this issue, I told the people at Moss I would not forward anyone's name
without their explicit consent.
So.... If you would like me to forward your name and email address to Moss,
please send me a note (off-list). Include your name, email address, and any
other information you believe is pertinent such as part #'s, purchase date,
etc.  I will forward your info to the management at Moss Motors.
Mark Stolzenburg
St. Louis, Missouri
TC 7812