OT - Grqand Prix on DVD

To: mg-t@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: OT - Grqand Prix on DVD
From: MGTD1952@cs.com
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 05:29:00 -0400
I signed some petition a year or so ago, and just got the following e-mail from
the sponsor:

Warner Home Video has announced that John Frankenheimer's classic 'Grand Prix'
will be released in the US on July 11, 2006 in a Two Disc 40th Anniversary
Special Edition.

Special Features will include four never before seen documentaries and the
archival film 'Grand Prix: Challenge of the Champions', taking viewers behind
the scenes of '60s Formula One racing. The restored 65mm film will be released
in widescreen format with a re-mastered Dolby Digital 5.1 soundtrack.

To reserve your copy of Grand Prix from the first shipment on July 11, fill out
the Secure Order Form at www.PutGrandPrixOnDVD.com. Orders will be filled by
The Motorsport Collector in Downers Grove, Illinois. All Major Credit cards
accepted. We ship worldwide.
All of you who signed our online Petition - more than 7,000 fans from more than
40 countries - deserve credit for convincing the powers that be to release this
classic bit of racing history on DVD. You made it happen!

As of now, we are only aware of a US/Canada release date. We'll keep you
informed of further developments via email or you can visit isit
www.MotorsportCollector.com or www.PutGrandPrixOnDVD.com for the latest
information.

Sincerely yours,

Paul Zimmermann
Managing Partner, The Motorsport Collector