Re: Oil Filter Question--Success

To: "Nels Anderson" <nels@flightsim.com>
Subject: Re: Oil Filter Question--Success
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 23:24:47 -0000
Nels:

    Glad to hear you found the secret recess where the seal goes. I usually
find the skinny seal is the one that fits best. It sure is a pain to get it
seated properly! A little advice: When tightening the canister, make sure it
doesn't turn against the seal. After changing the filter, run the engine a
few minutes making sure the canister is sealed well before you hit the road.
When it leaks, it leaks spectacularly!

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470