Oil Filter Question--Success

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Oil Filter Question--Success
From: Nels Anderson <nels@flightsim.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 18:13:20 -0500
Thanks to all who replied to my query on the oil filter...I never
expected so many responses!

Since it hit 70 degrees here today I skipped work for a couple of hours
and went and completed the task. Sure enough, there really was an old
gasket in there, just as described. I ended up buying a set of picks
similiar to dental tools and that got it out, though it was in such bad
shape it came out in pieces. The new one seems to be holding well, as I
ran the car for a while and no leaks were observed.

Now if the roads ever dry out a bit I can actually go driving...