Dubya LBC man! No MG content

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dubya LBC man! No MG content
From: "Douglas Ormrod" <douglas.ormrod@neurological.org.nz>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 11:13:31 +1200
In a background article on Dubya in the New Zealand Sunday paper I came
across this

"There were the pranks at Yale and the Triumph convertible driven at speed
around the streets of Houston."

Can this be true? If yes what happened to him? My experience of owners of
old British cars is that they are salt-of-the-earth types not given to using
weapons of "not mass, but still quite a lot of, destruction" on other
people.

What kind of Triumph was this - is it still around, can you US guys find it
and give it back to him to play with and distract him for long enough to
allow Saddam to self destruct?

Douglas