Re: Joe Lucas, Prince of Darkness

To: ddubois@sinclair.net, chull@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: Joe Lucas, Prince of Darkness
From: BJCJ1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 18:07:55 EST
Speaking of Lucas Brake Switches, I think I'm gonna buy stock in the company
that makes the new ones.  I've lost count on the number of switches I have
replaced in my 75 Midget.  Its gotten to the point that I wired an indicator
light in the cockpit, in parallel with the tail lights.  If it lites, then I
know I have brake lights.  Now if I could just find one of those NOS
ones....hmmm, Xmas present...

But so far, with an additional indicator light, my brake switch has lasted
longer then the other ones, gee, could this be reducing the current through
the switch which melts the internal post?  Only time will tell.  But if
anyone has an NOS one,,,,put me on the bid list.