Re: Leaking shock absorbers

To: "Andrew Moyce" <amoyce@pol.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Leaking shock absorbers
From: "lbprince" <lbprince@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 09:00:02 -0700
Andy,

The aviation community uses Granville Strut Seal to cure strut leaks.  I
have not used this fluid, but others I know claim it really works.

It might be worth a try with your shock absorbers.  You would first need to
confirm that the seals you have are compatible with the Granville fluid.

Most general aviation mail-order places carry it.  I would try Chief
Aircraft at 1-877-635-1708.

If you try it, please let us know how it works.

Ben