Re: Leaking shock absorbers

To: Andrew Moyce <amoyce@pol.net>
Subject: Re: Leaking shock absorbers
From: KEN PORTER <kporter@unix.asb.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 16:13:21 -0400
Andy:
My recommendation is: Peter Caldwell, World Wide Auto Parts, 2517 Seiferth
Rd, Madison, WI 53716
Phone: (800) 362-1025, Fax: 608-223-9403
E-mail: nosimport@mailbag.com
Web Address: http:/www.mailbag.com/users/nosimport
Cheaper than Apple and with a good reputation, something that Apple no
longer has.
Mean while use 20 weight motorcycle fork oil to top them off. You may also
find that that the fork oil may swell the seals enough to stop the leak
for a while.
Ken TC 4147