Re: dust boot replacements?

To: <DSBonar@aol.com>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: dust boot replacements?
From: "J.E.A.Rich" <mmmbob@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 18:07:51 -0700
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Don,

I agree with Terry, the best boots are the Harley Davidson clutch cable
boots. However, not only do you need the correct tatoo, it needs to be in
the right place.The ones Mike Dowley sells are actually VW handbrake cable
boots from a Dasher and you need two per wheel. Also, as Terry said, the HD
boots are a little larger and slide over the clevis without having to make a
special tool.

Cheers, "Bob".