Re: dust boot replacements?

To: DSBonar@aol.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: dust boot replacements?
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 18:27:50 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/5/03 14:48:12 Pacific Standard Time, DSBonar@aol.com
writes:

<< Anyone have a source for brake cable dust excluders?

 I have seached high and low for anything close to PA. I've been to cycle
 shops (where I was way short on both leather clothing and tatoos), auto
parts
 shops (spark plug boots, emergency brake covers), lawn equipment repair
shops
 and boat supply shops.

 Anyone have a supplier? >>
Harley Davidson part number 38630-88 Clutch Cable Boot, only available if you
have proper tatoo......

CNC, Inc 1221 W. Morena Blvd. San Diego, CA 92110 part no. 1294 Boot for
hydraulic throttle

or VW311713269A cable boot for a Dasher fast back 311.....I haven't actually
seen this one.   The Harley boot is a little longer and  bigger but easier to
get on over the clevis.

You'll need two per brake of the CNC to make a nice looking job......

And of course, Mike Dowley has these......

Terry