FW: M-Type Bonnet Catches

To: "MMM List" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: M-Type Bonnet Catches
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@mn.mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 21:33:54 -0600
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Jack,

Mike may have regular M-type catches, but are they the same as used on
the Sportsman Coupe?

I know that those on the Airline, for example, are very different than
those on the standard PA or PB. I mention Paul Beck since I've found
that on some of the really low-production cars oftem MG used standard
off-the-shelf items from its suppliers, and those items are often common
to other cars of the period.

Lew