Re: Parts interchangeability

To: <DSBonar@aol.com>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parts interchangeability
From: "Ray" <spook01@home.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:42:45 -0600
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
For VW's and PA's??  ;-)  Sorry, couldn't help it.......
Perhaps the Octagon Club could help.  I found and am finding that many of the
TC bits will work on the TB, but not ALL are the same.
The Octagon Club has helped answer some of my questions.  I would suggest that
you slow down and take your time.  Enjoy the hunt more!
Best Regards,
Ray
"Remember- It's the collision with the planet that counts!"