Re: Parts interchangeability

To: cnowlan@mossmotors.com
Subject: Re: Parts interchangeability
From: Lawrie Alexander <britcars@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 14:07:26 -0800
Cc: DSBonar@aol.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Good to hear from you Chris.

Re interchangeability of wire wheel knock-offs, the ones Moss sells now
are marked "MG" and the infamous "Undo" and appropriate arrow. The ones
on my PA say "Rudge Whitworth". Did someone change mine in years gone by,
or were there different ones used on some PAs?  My door latches are also
a slightly different shape from the T-series ones. Comments?

Lawrie
(who enjoyed the engine color controversy and wants to see some more
P-type originality discussion!)