Car show

To: <mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car show
From: "Ray" <spook01@home.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:53:56 -0600
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hi Guys,
I just wanted to let everyone know that the first Saturday in May is the
Townsend British car show in Townsend, TN (in the Smoky Mountains).
In the past, I have seen very few of the pre-war MG's shown, which is a great
pity.
This show is one of the most scenic, laid back social events of the area, and
I would love to see more of the early cars shown.  There are a lot of TD's and
TF's, but few of even the TC model, much less the early cars.
I have no dog in this hunt, except as stated-and the fact that I plan on
driving the TB out over scenic mountain roads in easy stages-and if any of you
in the South or nearby would like, I will send the information for
registration out to you via email.
This is because they limit the entries.
Please reply off-list, and I can get the addresses, paperwork, and reservation
information for you.
Best Regards,
Ray
"Remember- It's the collision with the planet that counts!"