Re: Fakes etc

To: "Tom Poole" <tpoole@columbus.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Fakes etc
From: C Sherriff <Clives_page@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 04:36:43 -0500
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Yes,

This is exactly the case I had in mind, and the BOC is not averese to
encouraging this it seems.  There are also probably far more Frazer
Nash cars on the road than the factory ever dreamed of producing!

With new MMM chassis the MG scene is about to be just the same
excelt that the MG Value does not quite make it economic, however
such cars will be built, some will prefere them, they will eventually
become original (!) the so called availability of the MMM cars will
increase and values will drop anyway!

Regards

Clive

Message text written by "Tom Poole"
>The Bugatti Owners approach is particularly a problem because Pur Sang in
Argentina makes an exact copy of one model whose parts are completely
interchangeable.-Is that the future?