RE: another disput looming

To: "'Pip Bucknell'" <mgwizard@caloundra.net>, <Kellmg@aol.com>
Subject: RE: another disput looming
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@mn.mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 21:41:41 -0600
Cc: "'MMM List UK'" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Gentlemen (and ladies if some are present),

Having just done a quick check of the data supplied in the advert, I
find that the Chassis number K0147 is nothing more than a dyslexic
typist. This car is, in fact, K0417  and is listed as such on the
Triple-M Register as car # 2134. It is NOT, like so many others, listed
as a replica K3, but simply as a "K1 Racer" It's last owner was listed a
Jacqueline Jenkins of the UK in 1996.

I think if anyone could be described as stretching the truth, it might
well be Coys. It isn't until well into the description that they
describe this as a K1.

Regards,
Lew Palmer
(Registrar, NAMMMR)