M type wanted

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: M type wanted
From: Richard.Morbey@taywood.co.uk
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 07:33:16 +0100
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
A good friend of mine is looking for a VSCC-eligible M type in running
order in the UK. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks=20

Dick Morbey

The information contained in this email is intended only for the person or =
entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileg=
ed material. If you have received this email in error please note that any =
review, retransmission, copying, dissemination or other use of, or taking o=
f any action in reliance upon its contents is prohibited. If you are not an=
 intended recipient, Please delete the material from any computer that may =
have it and contact the Taylor Woodrow I.T Helpdesk on +44 (0)20 8575 4811,=
 or send an email to helpdesk@taywood.co.uk. Thank you for your co-operatio=
n.

The contents of an attachment to this email may contain software viruses wh=
ich could damage your computer system.  We cannot accept liability for any =
damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses.  You should carry=
 out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.
British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol