TC parts for sale

To: mg-tabc@egroups.com
Subject: TC parts for sale
From: SCULPTART@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 18:17:29 EDT
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
To All,
=A0=A0=A0I am organizing my garage and find a lot of parts and some literatu=
re I=20
have extra or duplicates of. I have attached a list of many of these parts=20
and prices. If anyone is interested, please contact me off list and we will=20
work out the details. These are from the recent restoration of the TC and a=20
few TR 2/3 and MGB items.
=A0=A0=A0Everything is either restored, NOS or new. Nothing is dirty, broken=
 or=20
rusty. The first thing I do when I buy a part is to restore it for ultimate=20
use.
=A0=A0=A0All items on the list, unless marked sold, are available for immedi=
ate=20
shipment via UPS. When inquiring about something, let me have your ZIP code=20
and I can calculate shipping. I prefer getting these to the members of the=20
list rather than going to e-bay.
=A0=A0=A0Thanks for helping me get this garage in order...! =A0Ben Cordsen,=20=
TC 4260=20
=A0=A0=A0

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of Parts For Sale.doc]
British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol