400 X 19 Triple Stud tires

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: 400 X 19 Triple Stud tires
From: "Nowlan, Chris" <cnowlan@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 10:17:10 -0700
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
MMM Guys,

        As most of you know, exact reproductions of the triple stud Dunlop
Fort Tires as fitted to most of our MMM cars have been reproduced by Concour
Tyre in the UK.
        The tires are really accurate reproductions ( except that the name
molded on the side wall is "Classico" in a script similar to the old Dunlop
Fort script)  I have now put a few hundred miles on my J2 since fitting a
set and am more than pleased with both the look and the performance. The
tires are actually manufactured in Taiwan but the quality is really first
class and the "made in Taiwan"  label is very small and gets hidden under
the bead of the wheel.
        I brought in a sizable batch recently for MMM friends , but still
have two sets of 5 tires available for sale.  The price is $747.50/set plus
$25.00 UPS ground shipping anywhere in the US.  Concour Tyre is now working
on 4.50 X 19 Triple stud tires suitable for L & K types and J4.( Including
L2's... Yipee! )  These will be availiable in 3-4 months .  I will consider
bringing in a batch if there is enough interest and believe that as with the
4.00 X 19's, can offer these for less than anyone else's supposed "
Introductory sale price"!

Cheers,

Chris Nowlan
L2, J2, TC