Superchargers

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Superchargers
From: GRaw505@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 05:03:25 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Greetings all.
I am installing a Phoenix Crank, new bearings, larger exhaust valves and
heavier valve springs all round as preparation to installing a Marshall 75
blower on my 1934 PA.  Do any members have any tips to look out for or
pitfalls to avoid?
Also, do any members have any tips on installing hydraulic brakes.  Are there
any suitable (off the shelf) backplates that bolt on without modification and
what are the best options for a master cylinder and how to mount it?
Does anyone have or know about either new gear sets (2nd is about to give up)
or a replacement PB box (the preferred choice I think for the better ratios)?
Best Regards
Geoff Rawlings
British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol