Re: 400 X 19 Triple Stud tires

To: "INTERNET:Bill707@aol.com" <Bill707@aol.com>
Subject: Re: 400 X 19 Triple Stud tires
From: C Sherriff <Clives_page@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 03:40:00 -0400
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net, cnowlan@mossmotors.com
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Message text written by INTERNET:Bill707@aol.com
>Gents... I have mounted a set of these tyres on my P and can attest to the

tremendous difference in looks in particular. I had been using 4.50 dunlops

and they look like a truck tire in comparison to the new TriStuds. I
thought
they might howl a bit like snow tires due to the knobby pattern but no...
smooth as can be, I'm more than pleased with the purchase!
Bill Tantau<

Also - one of the nicest 4.00 x 19 tyres is the Avon "Triple Duty" sidecar
tyre,
this has a square  car type section, excellent looking tread and being
medium soft
rubber gives great grip but long life on a small MMM car.

Clive
(with no financial axe to grind I hasten to add)
British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol