RE: Record setting... / Vs blowing away someone's record.

To: Askotto@aol.com, speedtimer@beyondbb.com
Subject: RE: Record setting... / Vs blowing away someone's record.
From: "Adin, David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 10:55:39 -0600
Bwahahahahahahaha . . .

Gee, Otto . . . I missed the insult.  KT's use of the term "junk" is
just part of the new slang.  Mostly, I've seen KT referring to his own
race cars as "my junk" . ..  Otto, you need to get hip w/ the jive!

As far as "1-800" race cars (we, that have these veehickles, are called
"chainers" - as in one who wears a gold chain - I was run off the HAMB
board for being a "chainer" and thus consider myself an expert) KT
doesn' t qualify.  I've seen his "junk" (as he calls it) and there is a
lot more thought and engineering there than the mere throwing together
of some shiny stuff from Ed's Auto Parts.

Making a car competitive takes more than a credit card - look at this
years Honda and Toyota Formula One efforts.

I'm not keeping track, but I bet Otto can't make 3 posts without getting
into an argument - soon you may be nudging another poopy head for top
spot.  (IMO)

David, I can almost afford the parts - where do I buy some go-faster
knowledge?
(suddenly too  old for this nonsense)

Enough  all ready, this won't do anything except upset  people.
Glen

Sorry Glen. I don't take lightly to someone insulting my "junk".

Otto