Re: Record setting... / Vs blowing away someone's record.

To: DavidAdin@mercydurango.org
Subject: Re: Record setting... / Vs blowing away someone's record.
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 13:18:54 EDT
In a message dated 5/22/2007 10:56:04 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
DavidAdin@mercydurango.org writes:

Gee,  Otto . . . I missed the insult.  KT's use of the term "junk" is
just  part of the new slang.  Mostly, I've seen KT referring to his own
race  cars as "my junk" . ..  Otto, you need to get hip w/ the  jive!

David, you're absolutely right! I took it totally wrong!!! When he called  my
car junk I thought he observed the shabby body work, paint job, etc. the  car
has. OK, it's a rat rod! I'm not into pretty! LOL

I'm sorry for going into attack mode against Keith. Junk is junk. It's just
a term, get over it.

The only reason I accused him of being a check book racer is because that's
the universal word I got through the LSR grape vine. I don't hardly know Keith
 except I thought he took a cheap shot at my junk.

Besides, without my rantings, this list goes stagnent. When I logged back  on
all I got was "Testing, is the list working???"

I figured I needed to liven it up a little. I can go back into seclusion if
you like.

Otto
Otto