RE: Record setting... / Vs blowing away someone's record.

To: <Askotto@aol.com>, <speedtimer@beyondbb.com>, "Adin David"
Subject: RE: Record setting... / Vs blowing away someone's record.
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 10:17:37 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
Sorry Glen. I don't take lightly to someone insulting my "junk".

Otto

Hey, let us not knock "junk"! I have run it most of the last fifty years. I
have set a few records along the way, too. In fact, I have a piece of junk
(dyno'ed @ 570 hp on gas) that carried our car 230 mph in D/GCC in 2002. It
is on the engine stand and can be had for 3500 US dollars. (Dry sump pan,
(no pump), Carrillo Rods to fuel injection plus a NOS 200 hp  alky/nitrous
installed.)

If you are interested, give me a call. It doesn't have to cost an arm and a
leg to go fast! High dollar engines just live longer. EFI is nice, but not
necessary...we still run a mechanical FI and do fairly well.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC

faint_grain.jpg]

imstp_pets_cat1_en.gif]