Re: Towing vehicles?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Towing vehicles?
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 08:23:35 -0800
List
The big problem with a motorhome is you can't stay in it at night on the
salt. It has to be moved to the road in or the bend,or one of the two RV
parks in town. It's nice to have during the day. I sure wouldn't wanted to
drive a motorhome out on the salt during the world finals thru all of that
salt water.It takes a lot of work to clean the truck and a motorhome has
many things on the underside including all of the electrics that can be
exposed.It's your choice but the hotels & Motels are still the best deal.
There is no place to dump the holding tanks and get fresh water refills etc.
This has to be done in town at the RV parks for a fee. We sold our Motor
Home last year and bought a 5th wheel trailer and the operating costs are a
lot cheaper and so is the upkeep.
Glen