Re: PISTON EXPANDERS ( ??? ), MARVEL CARBS ( ??? )

To: ardunbill@webtv.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PISTON EXPANDERS ( ??? ), MARVEL CARBS ( ??? )
From: RACE427@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 16:50:26 EST
Bill,    they had their problems back in 57 because it was mechanical FI,
most of the mechanics who worked on these units had very little knowledge on
how they worked.   Today's electronic FI is so much easier, in fact easier
than carburetion by far.   Plus, much, much more accurate and responsive !!!!
      When I get in my 66 GTO or my 73 Vette, I am amazed that we actually
drove those things everyday at one time.  My new FI cars and trucks run
circles around the older ones as far as driveability is concerned !!!!
TTYS,   Tony

///
///