Re: PISTON EXPANDERS ( ??? ), MARVEL CARBS ( ??? )

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PISTON EXPANDERS ( ??? ), MARVEL CARBS ( ??? )
From: RACE427@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 23:35:03 EST
Bruce,    way back when, I was a student at Brooklyn Automotive HS in 1968,
my shop teacher at the time spoke of and described those piston expanders and
yes he even mentioned Marvel Carbs.    I do not hate carbs, just realize that
FI is soooooooooo much better !!!!     Hey, how can we forget that Chevrolet
made auto history in 1957 with one hp per cu. in.  with FI !!!!!    The only
reason everyone took off the fuelie units was because they could not
understand how FI worked.   FI is so much simpler than carbs !!!    Hey , you
can't stop progress !!!  Last new car sold in this country with  a carb. was
a 1993 Hyundai !!!!   Regards,  tyyys,   Tony G

///
///